— Daniell Koepke (via wordsnquotes)
Because I’ve mostly been re-blogging and not really posting…
- My bf got a job! He starts on Monday. This is great news since he’d been looking for work for over 6 mos.
- I’m getting (another) car! I sold my last one because we used to work together, but now that he has a new job, I’ll need my own. And it’s a Subaru! A Forester, to be exact. I should be able to take it home tomorrow.
PS - He has been officially named Nemesis Prime. I like this name a lot.
- My doc has set me to go off the blood-thinners in 2 weeks! I’ll be SO glad to get off the stuff. I’m sure I’ll feel anxious, too. I’ll just need to keep an eye-out for any familiar signs… but then I’ll be able to go back to a normal diet that doesn’t involve avoiding most leafy greens. (and fruits, and hard liquor lol)
- I’m trying a daily apple, beet, and ginger smoothie to help with inflammation. I know it’ll probably take a while to yield remarkable results, but in the meantime it’s good for me! And pretty damn tasty, too.
- I’m still working on 80s re-draws. Strawberry Shortcake is mostly sketched-out. I should have her finished in the next week or two.
That’s it! ♥